Friday, June 26, 2009

Rebirth of PrismServer - for Silverlight!

I'm almost finished with the Silverlight/WPF port of PrismServer. I have a live Chat server running now on the following page. I'm still working on the "Draw" part of the "ChatNDraw" Silverlight app, but for now you can help me test the server by logging in and "Chatting"!

Note - if you create an account here, it will become the eventual account you'll use for all SCG Silverlight games.

I wanted to get this news out to allow for some early testing. I do plan on creating a post describing the new PrismServer in more detail, and possibly a revised CodeProject article. For now, my fingers are falling off of my hands so I need a break from coding ;)

http://www.siliconcommandergames.com/ChatNDraw/TestPage.html

1 comment:

  1. Much thanks for all your work, it is awsome !

    Could you provide some guidelines about the server ?

    ReplyDelete